What to expect
Developers at Underbelly have a unique opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects throughout the year, from MVP applications to marketing sites, working with a diverse set of great clients. Our Developers are involved throughout each step in a project including technology choices, breaking down complex problems, and building the product through launch.
Developers at Underbelly are responsible for the day to day development work for projects varying from marketing sites to products. Their responsibilities would be to build and maintain projects, fix potential issues, and communicate with their support team and stakeholders. They will report to their Lead Developer.
We want someone who can build quality products with clean and efficient code. Like smooth animations? We do too! Like to make buttery smooth experiences? It sounds like we are a match.
What you'll do
- Ship code frequently, we are firm believers in continuous integration.
- Maintain one main project while occasionally helping on additional projects.
- Deliver what you commit to and work with your lead to alleviate any potential issues, or get over hurdles.
- Work with designers to discover opportunities, and gather / give feedback on work.
- Shipped well crafted websites and applications for someone other than yourself (you’ve had to consider a project’s needs outside your own)
- Stayed up to date on latest code patterns and developments for your stack
- Implemented features you’re unfamiliar with or found challenging
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible Work Schedule with a Hybrid work model
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Insurance
- 401K & Roth 401K and Quarterly Profit Sharing
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- 20+ Days of PTO
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave