What to expect
The Studio Assistant is a supporting role in ensuring the Underbelly team
functions smoothly. Having a friendly, energetic, perseverant, and positive
attitude is necessary. This fun and fast-paced job requires attention to detail,
a proactive approach, and the ability to juggle many diverse responsibilities.
You will work with the Operations team and support the Underbelly team. The role
focuses on administrative efforts, keeping office supplies stocked, tracking and
keeping equipment running, welcoming guests, booking travel, leading our
retreats, and running errands as needed. All that said, we like to keep a pretty
fun, laid-back atmosphere here at the ‘Belly. We are looking for someone who is
not only an excellent Studio Assistant but a good fit for our close-knit team.
What you'll do
- Work autonomously on tasks—from start to finish
- Ensure the team runs as efficiently as possible
- Run errands, order supplies, and accept deliveries
- Keep the studio clean, stocked, and organized
- Oversee external vendors for cleaning, maintenance, and infrastructure
- Lead the charge with our retreats and other events
- Help with general administrative tasks as needed
- Welcome guests
- Manage company calendar and email
- Track and maintain assets/equipment
- Book and coordinate travel (as required)
- Office, admin, front desk or customer service experience
- Computer Skills in an Apple environment
- Able to navigate through multiple applications
- Problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Detail oriented
- Can organize and prioritize tasks efficiently
- Location: work in downtown Salt Lake City, minutes from the beautiful outdoors
- People: a passionate and talented team of collaborators who don’t take themselves too seriously.
- Workstation gear: a standing desk, ergonomic chair, new Mac & 27-inch display.
- Continuing education reimbursement up to $300 for ongoing learning
- Hack days: we like to invest in our team – learn something new, write an article, explore techniques, play with new tech (like VR).
- $22 - $22 an hour
- up to 10 days of paid time off