What to expect
You love creating brand awareness through storytelling using imagery, video, and written content. You get excited when your message connects with new people and deepens relationships. With your help, we will connect with some of the most innovative companies and help them bring their ideas to life through collaboration and craftsmanship.
What you'll do
- Develop strategic marketing initiatives and activities.
- Prepare marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing marketing data.
- Run lean and effective ad campaigns.
- Ensure that our brand is responsive and consistently active on social media.
- Effectively manage the marketing budget.
- Help plan and execute events.
- Manage production (print, digital, physical) contractors and other promotional vendors.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities.
- Create, schedule, and monitor email campaigns.
- Work with the Operations team to create and manage the Underbelly marketing playbook.
- Create written content to be used internally and externally.
- Ensure that our communications are consistent with our voice & tone.
- Experience in content management, creative copywriting, and marketing.
- An understanding of how different social platforms perform and how to engage with each one.
- Ability to organize large amounts of digital content so that it’s easily accessible by the Underbelly team.
- Knowledge and ability to work within a CMS.
- Proficiency in setting up successful ad campaigns.
- A solid understanding of marketing KPIs and how to connect marketing efforts to business impact.
- Proficient in digital tools such as Dropbox, G-Suite, Adobe Suite, Social Media Tools, and the like.
- A creative mind with excellent verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work collaborate between teams.
- Not required, but having skills being behind a camera is a plus!
- Location: Work in downtown Salt Lake City, minutes from the beautiful outdoors.
- People: A passionate and talented team of collaborators who don’t take themselves too seriously.
- Workstation Gear: A standing desk, ergonomic chair, new Mac & 27-inch display.
- Growth: We pay up to $1,500 a year for whatever conference you would like to attend. In addition, budget for continuing education for ongoing learning.
- Culture: Our team works hard together and plays hard together. We indulge in movie nights, book club, foosball, and plenty of free food, snacks, and excellent coffee.
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Critical Illness Insurance
- Hospital Confinement Insurance
- 401K & Roth 401K
- FSA & Dependent Care FSA
- 20+ Days of PTO
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Maternity/Paternity/Adoption Leave
- Quarterly Profit Sharing