Website design & development
Salt Lake City, Utah 84101
- UX research
- User personas
- Product roadmap
- Discovery sprints
- Usability testing
- UI design
- Brand identity
- Web design
- Video production
- Mobile applications
- SAAS implementation
- Internal applications
- CMS integration
The target audience is software engineers, DevOps, architects, and IT operations teams who are looking for an efficient way to manage distributed data across multiple tiers of storage.
The objective of this project is to create a modern, highly-responsive and easy-to-maintain website that aligns with Alluxio's branding and business objectives and provides a better user experience.
Stakeholders at Alluxio have identified the need to improve the user experience on their website. They would like to improve navigation, and elevate the visual design while maintaining control over simple changes and updates.
Easy to manage CMS
Improve resources functionality
Relevant work samples
Process & Deliverables
During this phase, we seek to understand the broader context, the user, the technological landscape, and the fundamental challenges. We focus on these deliverables:
- Requirements refinement & research (ie. analytics, surveys, or benchmarks)
- Sitemap and content mapping
- Basic audience segmentation and brand messaging strategy
- URL naming & structure
Crafting with precision
As we delve deeper into the design, we become meticulous with every detail. Every interaction is refined to ensure a seamless and beautiful user experience.
- UI Layouts
- Interaction flows
- Detailed design specifications
- Digital prototypes
- User testing feedback
- Editable Mega menu
Releasing to the World
The website, now fully realized and in your care, we observe, listen, and learn from users, taking their feedback as the seed for our next cycle of design and innovation.
- Launch monitoring
- Post-launch evaluations
- Additional feature scoping
- Monthly website monitoring & maintenance (available upon request)
- Deployment and testing on staging servers
- Training client staff on the CMS limited to 4 hours
- Post launch support limited to one week. Ongoing support & maintenance can be made available upon request.
Creative Team Retainers
Underbelly has created the following estimate based on our current understanding of the project and your unique needs and desired outcomes.
Kickoff: As early as 1-2 weeks from signing